- Phaedrus India Pvt Ltd may contract with independent contractors and hotels to provide transportation, guide services, accommodation and/or all other related travel services. We assume no responsibility, however caused, for injury, loss, or damage to person or property in connection with any service provided by an independent contractor.
- Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd assumes no responsibility for the following: Acts of God, terrorism, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, civil disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, strikes, delays and expenses arising from quarantine, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, discrepancies or change in transit or hotel services over which we have no control.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK :
- I have voluntarily applied to participate in the tour on which I am booked, which may involve motorcycling and motor car driving, hiking, camping, kayaking, rafting, climbing, and/or any variety of other outdoor adventure sports (“Adventure Activities”). I understand the nature of the adventure activities that I have chosen to engage in and find no reason why I am physically or mentally unable to perform the required actions in order to safely accomplish these activities.
- I am voluntarily participating with the knowledge of the numerous physical risks and dangers involved. These risks include but are not limited to: Physical dangers and risks inherent in Adventure Activities; negligence in any manner on the part of Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd; emotional trauma; disfigurement; temporary or permanent disability, including paralysis; death; acts of God; the hazards of traveling in remote or unsafe areas or under unsafe conditions; the dangers of civil disturbances and war; forces of nature; transportation failures; equipment failures; accident or illness in remote places without access to medical facilities, transportation, or means of evacuation and assistance; unexpected events; terrorist activities, social or labor unrest; mechanical or construction failures or difficulties; diseases; local laws; climactic conditions; abnormal conditions or developments; or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of Phaedrus India’s control.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY :
- As lawful consideration of, and as part of the payment for, the right to participate in the tour, and as part of the payment for the services arranged for me by Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd, I hereby expressly agree to be responsible for my own welfare and assume all of the above risks, including both those known and unknown to me.
- As lawful consideration of, and as part of the payment for, the right to participate in the tour, and as part of the payment for the services arranged for me by Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd, I hereby expressly agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless forever Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd, their owners, employees, shareholders, affiliated entities, employees, agents, representatives, officers, directors, associates, volunteers, successors, and assigns from and against any liability, actions, causes of actions, debts, suits, claims, and demands of any kind and nature whatsoever which I now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my tour or participation in the activities arranged for me by Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd.
- I agree that the terms of this agreement shall serve as a complete release and express assumption of risk for myself, all members of my family, my and their heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives. It is my intention to fully assume all risks associated with this tour and to release Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd from any and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
KNOWING & VOLUNTARY EXECUTION:
- I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- I understand that in calculating the cost of the program, Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd has relied on my consent to these terms and their enforceability. Without this agreement, the program cost would have been higher or, alternatively, Phaedrus India Expeditions Pvt Ltd would not be able to offer these services.
- I agree that execution of an electronic transmission of this agreement shall be deemed execution of the original agreement. I agree that an electronic transmission of an executed copy of this agreement shall constitute acceptance of this agreement.
I have carefully read, understood, and I agree to the provisions and legal consequences of this agreement.